- Running under the rain, cool and fresh. I run 12.34 miles just because it looks like a fun number.
2. We finished our Europe trip album.
3. Loved Sofia’s “decor” on this page, first meal in Barcelona.
We both wrote a summary page of our trip.
4. Solo time with hubby to finish watching a Chinese series, and we both learned few lessons.
5. Reading about Gratitude with this view.
6. Realising that hubby almost fell asleep while I read The Little Prince to the girls in Spanish. By the way, I find it so interesting too.
7. First family movie night and we watched Dumbo. Usually the girls watch their favorite show (cartoon) on Sundays and yesterday I proposed that we choose a movie for the ENTIRE family to watch together. They loved the idea because they both love everything we do as a family. The movie turned out to be perfect for the family.
8. I bought a new pretty Journal to start bullet journal a la Sarah’s style. Will share my layout in a week.
9. Re-start meditation. I’ve done it in the morning and really loved it, not sure why I stopped. Restarted yesterday before bed, 5 min later I fell asleep. 😀
10. Lizzy always finding excuse to come out of the room when she’s supposed to sleep. Yesterday she had 3 excuses: (i) to put her pant perfect as it was side wasted; (ii) tie her hair in a ponytail so she could sleep comfortably; (iii) it was too hot to wear pants so she wanted to take it off. They ALL made me smile.
Gratitude: I am grateful to start to learn to really apply mindfulness in my everyday life. Each day it gets a bit easier and it keeps me calm and joyful all day long.