I feel I am on my uplifting mode – up up up!
- I went to get groceries for our chinese new year eve dinner and look what I found and got. After seeing Kae’s obsession wit salsa, I had to get them! hahahah…. I am not sure I will have them, probably as dressing of sort.
2. Sofia had swimming practice at 3:30-5pm. There’s a gap of 1.5 hrs at school that requires adult supervision. I volunteered! 🙂 She did her piano theory homework, I read on my kindle. So quiet and relaxing.
3. Sofia was WAY ahead of her teammates, like all the time. I was impressed and proud. I am thinking to make Friday afternoon our bonding time…. hahaha…. I always thought that accompanying kids to sports practice is such a waste of time, now I think I want to be there for them and with them. For one, I get to be with them which encourages them to do more (to perform). For two, I get the reward of seeing them putting the effort to improve. Third, I get to read for so long. Win win combo!!!
4. We watched the chinese dragon show organized by our building.
5. We played with mini fireworks on our balcony. First time for the girls, so much fun!!! I told Sofia that fireworks is like burning money, literally. She said: it’s okay once a year, right?
gotta run, Saturday will be busy and fun!!! 😀