- play dates: the girls had another play date yesterday and by 5pm I had 4 kids in the house running and laughing around. I am grateful that despite the pandemic, my girls can still get to play with their friends. Social/emotional skills will rule the future so I am super supportive of fostering relationships for them.
- indulgent shows shows that I know well but keep going back for a long time was sex and city, and recently it’s normal people. Watching an episode feels like a treat.
- reading time with the girls: after few months of reading after dinner, even Lizzy is into it. She looks so into it although she doesn’t even know alphabet. Love it!
Saturday was a super productive day, I’ve accomplished all my to-do list and a bit more.
Unplanned 10 miles run because I felt so good and so intrigued about the story in the podcast.
run to two groceries store to stock up. Pantry challenge is official over as I used up probably 80% of what we had in the pantry. I came home 12:45pm very late to prepare anything fancy, so i made vegan burger for the husband
and hot dog for the girls. I think that was their second time in life they had hotdog and it hit the spot
in the afternoon I made black bean brownie that was sooooo good that even husband couldn’t taste what was it made with but said it was very tasty
Black bean brownie
- 3 cups cooked black bean
- 2 banana
- 1 cup dates (soaked in hot water for few hours)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
Blend everything except chocolate chips, add chocolate chips, bake at 180C for 25 min. Let it cool before slicing. So simple but tastes indulgent! 🙂
made a batch of my morning oatmeal combo for the freezer
also made spicy black bean soup
and made chinese radish cake. Husband had it for dinner and loved it with spicy sauce.
Sofia was chatting with grandma and I had Lizzy with me and her little friend for reading time. Love her toes! 😀