I’ve started a mood tracker since I started the journal. I gave yesterday 2 out of 5, the lowest since I started. Why?
- it was raining heavily so I didn’t get my morning outdoor time. It wasn’t my running day but I still like to go out for a walk.
- I rushed having breakfast as my first meeting started at 8am. Therefore, i wasn’t mindful when I ate.
- I was multi-tasking in the morning and felt distracted the whole time. When I went out with husband to buy school supplies for the girls, only when I was about to pay I realised I forgot to bring wallet. We had to walk back home to get money as we didn’t even have money to pay parking fee.
- I didn’t work much the entire day as I wasn’t being productive, but didn’t do anything that made me feel good either, so time wasted.
- I didn’t read, nor read to the girls, didn’t write down my gratitude journal, instead I wasted too much time in social media.
- Snacked too much and didn’t eat proper meals.
I’d say it was total failed day for my mindfulness practice. But at least it taught me what elements I need in my day to make it a 4 or 5 star day. 🙂
Gratitude: I am grateful for the great view we have to start the day with, even it’s not sunny, it it still beautiful. I am also grateful for the family to cleaning out the fish tank and getting new fishes to our family.