It was a super busy day, I worked almost 12 hrs and finished last meeting at 9pm! One of the meeting was kind of frustrating as some people just likes to critics other people’s work to show their value. It was such a bad behaviour that when I stepped back, I found amusing. One of my team couldn’t take any longer and had to step in to defend us, and everyone noticed his frustration. I am grateful to have such great team!
I finally took monthly photo of the girls, few days delayed, with their new dresses
I made an amazing lunch meal for the family, hainan chicken! Sofia doesn’t like chicken 99% of the time but she LOVED it and asked to have it every week, so I’d call it a success!
- chicken pieces (i used 2 legs, 2 wings and 1 chicken breast) with skin on
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 inch of ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 full pieces of green onion
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cup of rice uncooked
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- rub the chicken skin with salt
- in a casserole, heat up the oil or chicken fat. Add ginger, garlic and onion. Stir for few minutes.
- Add rice and fry for few minutes
- place the chicken on top of rice, add stock and green onion.
- boil and cover and simmer for 20 min
- turn the heat off and rest for 10 min
It’s super simple and hands free. Serve with fresh cucumber.