Inspired by Elizabeth, I thought of sharing the list I found in my 2022 journals. This will be a list that I want to track in 2023 as well.
- Finding the perfect non diary milk for my coffee
- Simple food after vacation. Bok Choy with tofu never tasted that good.
- Walk in the early morning with fresh breeze
- Running home before a storm
- Slow walk with a good podcast
- Feels up and close eyes
- Watching a sunset
- Waking up realizing it’s already time to get up
- Hitting a ball exactly where I wanted (golfing)
- Running effortlessly as I can run forever
- First sip of water after a long run
- Few se of cold water at the end of a shower
- The smell of coffee making
- The creaminess of perfectly ripped avocado with bagel seasoning on a well toasted whole wheat bread. The first bite
- The smile of the child at the end of school day and surprised to see me at school
I just finished my unplanned long run (12 miles, 4 with Sofia), I feel so satisfied and joyful now. Hope you have a great Sunday too.