I paid attention to what brings me joy throughout the whole day
- Waking up 5am in the darkness and quiet house. Even the cat learned not to miao when I wake up. I get an hour of total silence and darkness to start my day.
- 10-15 min meditation in the darkness. I feel I need more than 10 min these days… such a calm way to start the day with positivity.
- Moving my body. Yesterday was 30 min walk, 30 min pilates, and 30 min yoga. Loved every minute of it.
- Lunch with hubby, Sofia and Cookie (Lizzy eats with her friends at the pod).
- Massage date with hubby. Yesterday we had one and the 60 min felt like 10min. Maybe I should book 120 min next time.
- Evening walk with the girls or hubby. Just 20 min is more than enough to bring me a calming closure to the day, no matter if it was an intensive one or a do nothing day.
- Evening read while Lizzy does her kumon. So cute that she uses her fingers and count out loud.
- the second before I turn the light off, put the book down. Usually it’s when I feel I’m so sleepy that can’t open my eyes for one more second. It doesn’t matter if it’s 7:50pm or 11pm, I always follow my cue to turn off.
What are your favorite moments of your day?