This week is flying by. Not sure why I didn’t find time to blog. Actually this is something I am trying to figure out. I like daily blog but my mornings are impossible now that I prefer 20 min meditation. Once I start working, it is hard to pause my mind for slow reflection, and I just get too tired after sunset. Mmmmm…. still figuring out. Fellow bloggers, when do you blog? do you have a set time?
I did few things this week:
- I got a session at Chiropractic doctor, after 3 years of not needing one. I also got a new set of x-rays to make sure we are not flying blank. The reason for the visit is that I notice I get numb hands after sleeping on my right side, so I wonder if it’s a nerve that is causing the problem. Fortunately it’s not, it’s just I probably sleep on my shoulder, causing the numbness. My spine is getting a bit more S shape as I prefer to lean left while sitting. He’ll do few sessions to correct that and I need to remember to sit straight. Sigh….
- I am aiming to take a random pic every day of something that amuses me. The following one it is from yesterday. Lizzy loves to sleep with many friends 🙂 I wonder how can she feel comfortable having so little space for her instead.
- I had a stressful work situation with a colleague. I was consciously feeling I was losing it. Instead of cancelling my golf lesson as I was totally not in the mood, I went anyway and felt million times better and returned to the situation with more calm and reason.
- I had two of my favorite team members over for a work lunch. It’s so nice to catch up with them and have the space for honest chat. I told them we should do this weekly on the days they come to office. We are counted weeks left to get together.
- Still no news on the next assignment. Sigh….. it’s march already!!!
- Updates from school: swimming team practice is resuming in 1 week! YAY! Masks won’t be required for PE anymore. YAY!!!