- Built trust: I am grateful to have built trust within the team over the last 3 years, to the point that I am comfortable to tell them things how they are without decoration. While it might not work to everyone, it is the most effective and efficient way to deliver a message.
- Personal relationships with “clients”: it’s funny that I don’t talk to them for work issues anymore but their mental and physical wellbeing have taken over during COVID, while we leave work related stuff to be communicated with his team.
During this pandemic (which I don’t know how long it will last as cases keep rising exponentially in PH), I’ve resorted to many coping mechanisms to survive:
- running + podcast: perfect combo
- going through old photos of our travels and their babyhood
- chat with friends
- crafting with Sofia: although I am not doing enough
- reading: funnily I noticed that i’m reading more wellbeing related books than novels lately, no surprise
- morning bath
- writing down to-do list for the day both to keep track of small tasks and to feel some sort of normalcy
- snacking when I should be eating meals. This probably an area that I need to change as it’s not a good habit but unavoidable when working from home.
- gratitude list AM and PM to switch to a positive mindset
Yesterday I wasn’t in the mood for much cooking so I made a burger for Sofia with black bean and sweet potato burger I made over the weekend
Lizzy had homemade chicken tenders
husband had leftover spaghetti, and i had too many snacks 😦
How are you coping with the pandemic?