1. I am in a one salad a day rut, and loving it. I’m making husband to follow too. So far no complain. I either add additional toppings on his like leftover chicken or add a toast or sweet potato to keep him full for longer
2. School break is one week away and we have no travel plan and I am totally fine, surprisingly. The girls seem okay too and already planning for play dates. I guess it’s a combination of wanting to enjoy the last few months of this place we call home for the last 5 years, and that I’ve all the places we wanted to visit, some more than once.
3. Colleagues start to tell me they’ll miss me. I will miss them a lot too. Wherever I go next, it will be a big adjustment for me given the trusting relationships I have now, which makes everything easier.
4. Upon further reflecting about Sofia’s essay. I am happy that none of her aspirations involve material life. 😉
5. I’ve decided to delegate tax filing to someone. It will cost $$ but the mental space released from it make it worth it.