1. I am in a one salad a day rut, and loving it. I’m making husband to follow too. So far no complain. I either add additional toppings on his like leftover chicken or add a toast or sweet potato to keep him full for longer
2. School break is one week away and we have no travel plan and I am totally fine, surprisingly. The girls seem okay too and already planning for play dates. I guess it’s a combination of wanting to enjoy the last few months of this place we call home for the last 5 years, and that I’ve all the places we wanted to visit, some more than once.
3. Colleagues start to tell me they’ll miss me. I will miss them a lot too. Wherever I go next, it will be a big adjustment for me given the trusting relationships I have now, which makes everything easier.
4. Upon further reflecting about Sofia’s essay. I am happy that none of her aspirations involve material life. 😉
5. I’ve decided to delegate tax filing to someone. It will cost $$ but the mental space released from it make it worth it.
4 thoughts on “5 for Wednesday?”
Definitely in favour of outsourcing anything tax related! Good for you!!
YUM that salad looks amazing. I haven’t had any salad in weeks!! Need to get my groceries today, and then am planning for a great big salad for lunch tomorrow.
I have been eating a salad DAILY lately and loving it.
I cycle through doing this; I’ll have salad almost every day for months and then take a year off (haha!), but right now I have just been loving it! I make them filling, but they’re so delicious and leave me feeling satisfied without any mid-afternoon slump because of excess carb or sugar intake.
What are your favorite combos? And dressing