Sofia’s update: she had some low grade fever on Friday and woke up Saturday fever free. She is otherwise doing well and yesterday the girls enjoyed 1 hour of netflix before bedtime. Lizzy is doing well too.
My trip to Jakarta is pushing through. I am excited to meet with the team in person, and meet with some counterparts for the first time. I might do some furniture sightseeing after work too.
It has been 5 days since we moved to our new “home” and despite being 1/3 of our old condo size, I like it a lot. Things I like:
- It’s very functional. It has all we need to live comfortably.
- It has many cabinets so I can store everything and avoid visual clutter
- The couch is super comfortable, even more than ours.
- The light above the dining table. It creates a cozy atmosphere when we eat
- The dim light in the bathrooms. I don’t like bright lights anytime of the day, so I really like just turning the dim light.
- The service is great. Whenever we ask for something, someone comes to fix it within 2 hours.
- The small living room gathers us together all the time. In our old condo, everyone is scattered around the house.
- The old fashion AC that makes “white noise”. It actually helps me to sleep because it covers husband’s snoring. hahahah.
Let me finish this short post with Cookie on my laptop pic. Hubby said it’s because it’s warm. She looks so comfy there.