Do you feel sometimes adult life involves too many decisions? I am happy to be the decider of the family but sometimes I just want to delegate to someone and give my brain a rest… just for one day. But that’s not possible, so instead I just delay the decision making for one day. For examples, I need to decide:
- when to visit Jakarta for house search? could be next week or in two weeks? with husband or with the kids?
- should we choose a building walking distance to my office or bigger condo with more facilities?
- when should I schedule the packing of our things? just before we fly out or shall we pack before and stay in hotel/airbnb for few weeks?
- am I going to Berlin alone for the marathon or should I take the family with me? pulling kids out of school for few days?
- what’s for lunch/dinner today? I know I have the plan but I forgot we are traveling this Friday when I wrote it down
- should I do my long run on Thursday or Friday morning instead of Sunday? 12 miles on the treadmill doesn’t sound fun
- should I go to office this morning or only afternoon for the staff meeting?
and on and on…. will take a break making decisions today or ask this little “muscular lady” to make for me 😉